When your left brain says “Wash Park charm” and your right brain says “21st-century plumbing,” bridge the gap with the Portrait collection. From the welcoming front porch to the private backyard, these traditional single-family homes are a perfect blend of classic style and modern livability. This collection offers seven stylish floorplans ranging from 1,401 to 1,724 finished square feet, including two ranch-style homes and one two-story home with a main-floor master.
Like the Heritage Collection before it, Portrait homes face a pretty, shared courtyard (instead of a street) and feature exceptional energy efficiency and wide-open floorplans to keep multitasking families connected. Every Portrait floor plan comes with a wide range of options, allowing you to tailor the home to fit your family’s unique lifestyle.
- Exceptional interior trim packages to match elevation and style
- Exceptional Interiors 9’ main level ceilings
- Medium knock-down textured walls and ceilings
- Oak engineered 5” pre-finished hardwood flooring offered as standard in the kitchen and entry
- Shaw Roadside carpet with 3/8” rebound pad
- Unfinished basements with high ceilings and a rough-in for future bathroom (per plan)